MasterPress 1.1.4 is now available. This release contains an important compatibility fix for WordPress 4.5 to allow correct detection of the taxonomy term editing screen. Without this fix, any custom fields you have attached to custom taxonomies will not be shown at all in the editing form. Note also that MasterPress will still detect the edit screen correctly in…
WOOF_PostType :: flatten_posts( Arguments $args = array() )
Flattens a hierarchical post structure into a flat collection of posts.
This method uses get_posts to retrieve the posts, so you can further clarify the query used with the args parameter.
Arguments $args = array()
An arguments array or string further clarifying the query used to retrieve the matching posts, with the following defaults:
- orderby => “menu_order”
- order => “asc”
This arguments string can also accept these arguments:
- from => sets a lower bound on the depth of posts in the hierarchy to retrieve (1 = top). If 0 (default), there is no lower bound
- to => sets an upper bound on the depth of posts in the hierarchy to retrieve (1 = top). If 0 (default), there is no upper bound
- at => an alias to set both from and to to the same level, thereby only retrieving posts AT that level
- depth => an alias to set just the “to” level, to retrieve posts from the top to that depth.
- nocache => if set to 1, the query will not use results from a previous call – default 0.