MasterPress 1.1.4 is now available. This release contains an important compatibility fix for WordPress 4.5 to allow correct detection of the taxonomy term editing screen. Without this fix, any custom fields you have attached to custom taxonomies will not be shown at all in the editing form. Note also that MasterPress will still detect the edit screen correctly in…
Implements PHP’s __call magic method to provide a number of clever handlers for the unknown method call. This method will use the $name of the unknown call to look for the following things in this order:
- If $name is the name of a post type, it will use the first argument as the “id” (slug or id) of a post under that type, and return that (see example, line 6).
- If $name is the plural form of a post type name, it will forward the call and arguments onto the WOOF::posts method, using that post type. (example, line 11)
- If $name is the name of a taxonomy, it will use the first argument as the “id” (slug, or id) of a term under that taxonomy (which can be a slug, ID, etc), and return that (see example, line 16).
- If $name is the plural form of the name of a taxonomy, it will forward the call and arguments onto the object.
- Failing that, it will pass the call onto WOOF_Wrap, which will try to “get” the property.
Note: this method is not intended to be called directly.