MasterPress 1.1.4 is now available. This release contains an important compatibility fix for WordPress 4.5 to allow correct detection of the taxonomy term editing screen. Without this fix, any custom fields you have attached to custom taxonomies will not be shown at all in the editing form. Note also that MasterPress will still detect the edit screen correctly in…
MPFT_RelatedTerm :: is( Mixed $id, String $taxonomy = null )
- A term object if the term is found.
- WOOF_Silent An object for silent failure if the term cannot be found.
The “id” to search for – this argument is flexible in that it can be any one of the following:
- A term slug – e.g. “press-release”. This requires a taxonomy to be specified.
- A term name – e.g. “Press Release”, which is a fallback search if the slug search fails. This requires a taxonomy to be specified.
- An term ID – e.g. 20, or even “20”. This can be specified with or without a taxonomy
- A WOOF_Term or MEOW_Term object (which will simply return itself).
String $taxonomy = null
The taxonomy of the term to search for. This is required when the id argument is a string slug or name, but is optional for an ID search.